Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Lesson learned is donot let my gas tank get so low. Car has…

lesson learned is donot let...
lesson learned is donot let my gas tank get so low. Car has 100k miles. Is this something that is caused by age of car too.? Like this is just something that would eventually have to be replaced or was having to low of gas the culprit?
.
10/13/2017
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do understand I am making a decision on what is wrong and the repair needed by symptoms alone, no diagnostics have been done yet. Symptom diag is more so assumption. A fuel pump normally lasts about 150k-180k so they do wear out but constantly running one low can make it fail sooner. My mother has an 08 Ford Escape and she must like that warning and light on saying pull over and get fuel. She has ran out of fuel 4 times and I have installed 2 replacement fuel pumps. I can not be 100% sure this is your issue, though the symptoms sure do fit this possibility more so than others.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician