Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

I have same issue, but only 12v to top right of relay. All

I have same issue, but...
I have same issue, but only 12v to top right of relay. All fuses ohm good
10/11/2017
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask for you to pay more for a call, the offers are sent by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I have a feeling you are commenting based on another post you read though we can not see that post. Can you go into more detail?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You are correct, so the issue is that electric windows stopped working, from all doors. I've checked the 30amp fuse under hood, and 10amp under dash and they both Ohm good. Someone answered another guy about relay under dash. smaller, top right. I have power to upper right slot and thats it. I do not have 12v at the 10amp fuse under dash.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2000 mits montero,

Multi Purpose fuse 8 under the dash does not have power with the key in the run position?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have the power window fuse as number 11, 10amp. No voltage to it with key on.

This is the wire diagram I show for your vehicle and it shows fuse 8.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yoqht0rrv966n9/monterowin.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this is a picture of fuse box cover. https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0u0r38b5emkzsh/20171011_200637.jpg?dl=0

One of them has to be a misprint, my wire diagrams or the fuse box label.

Fuse 11 is powered by the ignition switch black/white wire and fuse 10 is powered by the blue/yellow wire. Both should be powered with the key in the run position. If they are not then the ignition switch is faulty.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician