Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Im looking to find out what size and number chips i need to…

Customer Question
Im looking to find...

Im looking to find out what size and number chips i need to buy for certain plugs on my fuze box

Mechanic's Assistant: Most cars have two fuse panels. Which are you looking for -- under the dash or under the hood?

Hood

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2003 lancer es

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Lancer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i bought it from an independant seller and a lot fo the chips were taken out of places that look like they may be for the AC

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i think thats it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 day by:
10/5/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

This question is not my expertise but I am willing to try the best I can if you still are in need of assistance.