Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 mitsubishi endeavor which gets power to the…

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 mitsubishi endeavor which gets power to the fuel pump but doesnt have pressure. car ran fine and i went into the store a few minutes and when i came back it wanted to start but wouldnt. i just wamt to know if it could have anything to do with the security system as i have been using the key to get in and having the alarm go off every time and this time it did not. ive also had some kind of wiring issue in the drivers door and it randomly locks and unlocks which made me worried its the security system and not just the fuel pump.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yes every time i get into it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Endeavor yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ohmeter to the fuel pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I had it at another shop they said they put in a different pump which made no difference but im not sure they knew what they were doing because my fob broke and the key has to be held perfectly to start the car

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/30/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: john aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
john aka eauto
john aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician

did you check pressure with a fuel pressure gauge?