Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Check engine lights on. It stays on. steady. 2010 4x2

Customer Question
Check engine lights on. ...

Check engine lights on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

It stays on. steady

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2010 4x2 Montero Sport.Here in the Philippines

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montero Sport yourself? What have you tried so far?

Asked some mechanics for advice. yes, but i only tried to remove the battery then reconnect again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It started three weeks ago. i figured it was still safe to drive.but im a bit worried now. also i tried to clean my air filters and still nothings changed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
9/23/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

so the first thing we need to do is get the codes scanned to see what the issue is

Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician