Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its not turning on i thought it was the fuel pump but its…

Customer Question
Its not turning on...

Its not turning on i thought it was the fuel pump but its not

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

I replaced it this weekend

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2001 spyder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Spyder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replacing the fuel pump and the fuel pump relay under the hood

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There was a blown fuse a litle 20 fuse i replaced it but its still not working

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 day by:
9/20/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need the engine size to start with

I also need to know if you have checked for spark or not

Have you tried spraying some starter fluid into the throttle body to see if it will run for a few seconds