Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was having an annual required vehicle inspection for my…

Customer Question
I was having an...

I was having an annual required vehicle inspection for my 2011 Mitsubishi Gallant and the technician said the OBD is not functioning. What fuse should I check to see if it is out?

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Galant yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to do this, so far I have done nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
9/18/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Your Data link connector gets its power from the fuse #10 (15 AMP) located in the interior fuse panel.

Just checking in to see if your still needing help with this , if so please post back and we can work from there if need be. If not then please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.