Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had my 2007 Lancer head gaskets replaced as well as the…

Customer Question
I had my 2007 Lancer...
I had my 2007 Lancer head gaskets replaced as well as the radiator and now the car won't start at all the mechanic says I have to reprogram the key is that correct
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

IF the battery was disconnected for a while, then it is probable that the key needs to be reprogrammed. But no parts should need replacing as everything was working before the repair.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Hi. Just checking in to see how you are doing and if you have made progress or need more info. If so just respond back. Otherwise please take a quick moment to rate my assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for viewing my responses.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.