Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to remove the front bumper cover on a Mitsubishi Raider…

Customer Question
How to remove the...

How to remove the front bumper cover on a Mitsubishi Raider 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Raider yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I look at it but could not figure it out, or afraid of messing it up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need to replace the front bumper is craked

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
9/13/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Jake, Automotive Technician replied 11 months ago
Jake
Jake, Automotive Technician

Hey there, thanks for the question.

I haven't seen one of these in awhile, but if i remember correctly it has the bolts on the top of the bumper beneath the grill and the clips on the side with bolts on the bottom. It requires you to remove the grill nuts and remove the grill in order to get to the last few bolts.

That's all?

are you at the truck now?