Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

We have a 2006 Mitsubishi endeavor. The button for the

Customer Question

We have a 2006 Mitsubishi endeavor. The button for the window on the passenger side works to put the window down but if you want the window to go back up the button only works if the DRIVER'S side door is wide open. If the Driver's Side door is closed it will not raise the window.
JA: Are you fixing your Endeavor yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Took the panel off to see if something is kinked.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also if we open and close the driver's side door we "hear" locks going up and down
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

Ok, first, remove the kick panel below the left side of the dash and near the body panel at door sill you will see an intermediate connector for the wiring harness going thru the panel to the door. Make sure it secure and no wires pulled loose from it

If ok, then the wiring loom between the body and driver door will need to be opened up and wiring inspected for damage of any type and repaired

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you