Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car just went off, endeavor 04, don't know what to do…

Customer Question
Hi my car just...

Hi my car just went off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

Endeavor 04

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Endeavor yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don't know what to do just driving and it just went off it cranking but the final touch isn't getting through

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Fuel is adequte

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That all i can

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
9/9/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Mike V., Mitsubishi Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Mitsubishi Mechanic

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

How many miles on the car please?

Also, has the check engine light been on prior to this?

LET ME CHECK IT OUT

Ok

THE CKECK LIGHT IS ON AND THE 138 THOUSAND

Ok

I know you said it had adequate fuel, but do you know what the fuel pressure actually is?

Also, do you know when the timing belt was last changed?

NO IT WAS RUNNING JUST WENT OFF

I understand that,

There are several possible reasons for this to happen.

If the fuel pump stopped working then it's not going to run. If the timing belt broke or jumped time it's not going to run. If there isn't any spark because of a bad cam or crank sensor, it's not going to run.

ALL of these have to be checked to try and determine the cause of the problem. Because there are so many different possibilities I was attempting to help narrow it down.

For it to stop running just like this, it's got to be one of the things I have mentioned here.

It's going to take some diagnostic work to try and figure it out, there isn't any quick flip the switch kind of answer for this.