Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

I bough in a Mitsubishi Montero Sport last month. The light…

Customer Question
I bough in a...

I bough in a Mitsubishi Montero Sport last month. The light and bill board are flashing when I start the engine. It stopped when i turned it off. Please let me know what parts I may need to change or fix. Will it be he alternator or any other portion of the wiring have problem??

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

All lights, beam lights, clock, bill board etc\

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Montero Sport?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montero Sport yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, looking for reliable machanics

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I do not know well about the vehicle repair. Need certain kinds of direction.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
7/31/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. what light and what do you mean a bill board?

The beam lights and lights at front and back, inner lights when doors opens and the dash broad of the meter panel. It wrinkle when I start the engine. But stopped wrinkle after engine stopped
Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician