Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I bough in a Mitsubishi Montero Sport last month. The light

Customer Question

I bough in a Mitsubishi Montero Sport last month. The light and bill board are flashing when I start the engine. It stopped when i turned it off. Please let me know what parts I may need to change or fix. Will it be he alternator or any other portion of the wiring have problem??
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: all lights, beam lights, clock, bill board etc\
JA: What year is your Montero Sport?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your Montero Sport yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no, looking for reliable machanics
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not know well about the vehicle repair. Need certain kinds of direction.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  david craig replied 2 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. what light and what do you mean a bill board?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The beam lights and lights at front and back, inner lights when doors opens and the dash broad of the meter panel. It wrinkle when I start the engine. But stopped wrinkle after engine stopped