Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The remote is not working and the error message says that it…

Customer Question
The remote is not...

The remote is not working and the error message says that it cannot recognize the key. I was told that I can use the actually start it with the actual key but I don"t know where to put the key

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

24,000

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No! I take it to the dealer!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It had been working until yesterday

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 4 days by:
8/4/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 11 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You