Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car:Outlander 2010: troubles: 1) the gas gauge is blocked…

Customer Question
My car:Outlander 2010: troubles...

My car:Outlander 2010: troubles: 1) the gas gauge is blocked at full all the time; 2) refueling is quite impossible because the gas do not go in the tank, but come back in the tube and splash outside. The dealer cannot find the troubles and fix them.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

What is gas hog? It starts same as usual.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Mitsubishi?

OUTLANDER ALL DRIVE.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outlander yourself? What have you tried so far?

NO. i WENT TO THE DEALER AND THE MECHANIC DID NOT FIND THE TROUBLES.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 day by:
7/31/2017
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long delay. I am willing to try and help if help is still needed.