sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

Got slipping issue in my Mits endeavor 2004, what do you

Customer Question

Got slipping issue in my Mits endeavor 2004 , what do you think ? My name is*****: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Mitsubishi Endeavor. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no.
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not need every month issue, all I want is one month answer and get my thing done no more.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Depending on exactly what you're experiencing you may have an internal failure such as a failed clutch or leaking clutch seals, it could be a restricted filter due to debris, it could simply be low on fluid due to a leak.

Can you explain exactly what you're experiencing?