Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I need to replace the crankshaft position sensor in 2001

Customer Question

I need to replace the crankshaft position sensor in 2001 galant v6 - easiest way
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mitsubishi Galant. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I think that is all - Thanks.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.