Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I need immobilizer code for 2003 mitsubishi montero sport

Customer Question

I need immobilizer code for 2003 mitsubishi montero sport please. Serial #: A081159O
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your patience. I am the only person here with immobilizer information and have been away this evening.

For serial number A0811590 your immobilizer by pass code will be

6737

To input the code, follow the instructions in the attached factory instruction card below. A few tips not mentioned on the card.... this is meant to be done with a blank metal key (not a transponder key). If you use a transponder key (whether it is programmed or not), the over ride will not work. If your key is a new or otherwise unprogrammed transponder key, you need to wrap the head of the key in foil to block the signal then the over ride will work. Second... timing is everything on these... try to get your timing between steps nice and even with no long gaps between number entries or not extra fast entries etc. It is quite picky, so it sometimes takes people a try or two to get a steady rhythm. The over ride does not technically have any limit on it, however you should get your key programmed/replaced as soon as you can.