Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

2000 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 1.8 ENG. NO TURN SIGNALS/1VE CK ALL

Customer Question

2000 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 1.8 ENG. NO TURN SIGNALS/1VE CK ALL FUSE-REPLACED FLASHER AND TURN SIGNAL SWITCH
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

this the wiring circuit for the turn signals , we need to do some checking

please check the circuit diagram pictures i sent you and tell me if they match yours they should it is for 00 mitsubishi mirage 1.8

the circuit goes the thru the Hazard unit switch , did you replace that ?

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Apreciatted

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat
ASE Certfied Technician