Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

I would like to get back to my last question about the

Customer Question
Mitsubishi...
I would like to get back to my last question about the Mitsubishi
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I checked the obd2 code reader it starts to comunicate then stops and asks what vehicle I have
9/10/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you can tell me what your last question was as you have a few open I will see if I can help you with this. Include as many details as you can and we can work from there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I have a 2001 mitsubese Diamante no spark I have checked all fuses 3 times have less than 1 volt on 2 wires going to the cps the check engine light comes on with key turned on
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The security light is coming on now wasn't before

Are you also lacking injector pulse?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok while checking fuses again just now I was using a power probe it showed 1 bank of fuses + the other - on the probe

All fuse need to be checked with the key on, was the key on? Did you check to see if you have injector pulse?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
checked all fuses with key on .. the

You still have not answer my first question, are you also lacking injector pulse?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Waiting for my mechanic to give me that answer

Okay let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No no signal at injector
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not sure if it has original key is there a way to get passed the security immobilizer

Have you scanned the computer system and if so are there any fault code setting?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No codes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IS THERE SOMEWHERE I CAN GET BRAKE CODES TO GET IT STARTED
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
oops sorry about caps
Ron, ASE Certified Technician