Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

We have a code p2101 throttle actuator performance circuit

Customer Question
we have a code p2101...
we have a code p2101 throttle actuator
performance circuit range lancer 2005 2.4L
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mitsubishi
8/19/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Have you attempted any diag or repairs so far?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
we change the trottle actuator for a use and I disconnect the positive on the battery and when we start it 1000 rpm for max one minute and then it come back again at 2000rpm and same diagnostic
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok I fixe the engine the problem was first the trottle actuator for the cruise and then the trottle body then I unplug the battery ti reset the ecm and when we start the engine evreything was normal the idle the cruise is ok and the throttle to gaz pedal ok so thank you any way !

Glad you got it resolved.

Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician