Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the AUtomotive repair Business
7276279

There is plenty of battery & the vehicle has gas but it

Customer Question

there is plenty of battery & the vehicle has gas but it sounds like there is no spark, it just won't fire. It's a 2003 Outlander.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. When you say the car sounds okay but there is no spark are you saying the engine cranks over real well but will not start or are you saying it will not crank over at all. Post back with complete information with as many details as you can and we can work from there to help you get this resolved.