Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

Never mind I fixed it myself

Customer Question
Never mind I fixed it myself
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mitsubishi
7/26/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: TherapistLeslie,
 replied 1 year ago
TherapistLeslie

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

Just wanted to check in and see if there is anything at all I could assist you with this evening? If so, please feel free to respond and I'll get right back to you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's ok . No one really give me an advice so I tried to fixed it myself
Mitsubishi Mechanic: TherapistLeslie,
 replied 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your response. No worries. Please know I'm here if there is anything at all you need.

Warm regards,

Leslie

Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician