Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

MYPUMP CAR DOES NOT WONT TO START I HAVE BEEN THOUGHT TWO

Customer Question
MYPUMP CAR DOES NOT WONT...
MYPUMP CAR DOES NOT WONT TO START I HAVE BEEN THOUGHT TWO FUEL PUMPS. I BROUGHT A NEW FUEL PUMP RELAY BUT I COULD NOT FIND WEAR IT GOES UNDER THE HOOD. THE MACHANIC TO ME TO CHANGE THE MFI RELAY.
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: YES IT TURNS OVER BATTERY IS NEW
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: IT IS A 1994 3000GT IT IS IN REAL GOOD CONDITION
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES IHAVE CHANGE THE FUEL PUMP TWICE THINKING IT WAS THE PUMP. GAS FLIERS ALSO. IT JUST WONT START.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: NO I JUST HOPE YALL CAN HELPME. TRIED OF SPENDING MONEY.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mitsubishi
7/13/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with making sure you have power to the relay and if so then follow the steps in the link below checking the ground from the PCM (computer) to the FP relay. See the steps in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20pump%20Jul%2013.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician