Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I replaced the pcm, (the same pcm number). now i have a code

Customer Question

i replaced the pcm, (the same pcm number). now i have a code p0513, mt galant mitsubishi 2002 wont start
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

New, remanufactured or junkyard PCM?

Did you have it programmed to your vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, thanks for responding, i bought the pcm from a pcm store, its used but has 1 year warranty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i got the same part number
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, assuming the pcm is good, then we need to do the testing for immobilizer dtc11, which I have attached for you

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?