Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Need to locate and replace oil pressure sensor on 2003

Customer Question

Need to locate and replace oil pressure sensor on 2003 eclipse with 2.4
JA: How old is your oil pump? Has the check engine light come on? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just bought it used 2 months ago. Yes the light is on, yes I'm hoping to fix myself, there isn't an affordable mechanic in my area. I don't know the age of the pump. And the light worked great until after I changed the oil. Now it's on, most of the time
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** is behind alternator on engine block, #25 in following diagram. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecoikyt4bbopve6/25.pdf?dl=0