Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I need help with my vacuum hoses

Customer Question

Hi I need help with my vacuum hoses
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

What is your exact area of concern?
Would you be able to post a photo of your layout and I can verify orientation for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't tell the difference in the valves to connect hoses properly. Vacuum Solenoid,egr solenoid,
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

I can call, but it would make more sense to keep it online as once we make a phone call we are on voice and this is going to be something sent better through photos/diagrams.

If you can just provide a photo of your routing I can tell you if it is correct or not. I can supply a diagram as well, however it will not be very different from the one on the hood unless you have the wrong hood on the car.

Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps these will help... these are the two possible hose routings for your vehicle... not that one is for the variable intake runners and one is for the fixed intake runners. If you are unsure which you have you can compare the shape of the intake manifold in the drawing to yours, or you can provide your VIN and I can determine which you have.