Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My TLC light stays on and is now causing problems when

Customer Question
My TLC light stays...

My TLC light stays on and is now causing problems when idling and also acceleration. Is this why?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

That's the main ploblem but I also have to get my muffler fix does this add to my problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: Muffler trouble can be (not to mention noisy); luckily the mechanic I'm going to connect you with has all the facts you'll need to get a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

The TLC I hope to stop idling and acceration problems.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
6/2/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Doug, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician

What sort of vehicle is this?

Endeavor