Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Galant GTS: My son was on his way home from his

Customer Question
My son was on his...
My son was on his way home from his friends house and his car wouldn't start. He got a jump and the car started up after three to five minutes. When he made it home he let the car run for about ten minutes before I told him to cut it off. Later on that day when he was going to the store the car would not start. We tried to jump the car and it would not start. we took the battery to Auto Zone and the battery was dead having no voltage. When we replaced the new battery, the windshield washer fluid starting starting working, no power windows, no radio, daytime running lights are on, and the car will not turn over. Its weird because all the fuses are good and this just happened once we changed the battery. Took the battery back just to see if it had a bad cell or something and they check the new battery and it was good. To make it worse when we connect the battery the ABS pump seems like it is spinning. Need help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mitsubishi
5/14/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: 350matt, Engineer replied 1 year ago
350matt
350matt, Engineer
Hello I'd say that you may have fault with the body control module ? as this controls all the windows and many of the small functions around the car the module is located behind the glovebox up under the dash , try disconnecting it for at least 10 minutes and reconnecting
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you
350matt
350matt
350matt, Engineer