Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is***** want to know if the lower ball joints

Customer Question
My name is***** want...

My name is***** want to know if the lower ball joints on a 2003 montero sport 4wd can be replace without disassembling the wheel hub.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The issue is both the front lower ball joints need to be replaced.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
4/9/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question The hub does need to come apart as you will need to disconnect the cv axle in order to have room to remove the balljoint
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks