Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My battery died on my 07 eclipse spyder gt and now the top…

Customer Question
My battery died on...

My battery died on my 07 eclipse spyder gt and now the top wont open or close once i jumped it.. all it does is beep and when i drive it keeps beeping ever so often

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Was running fine battery died i jumped and went to open top it beeps 3 times hit close beeps 3 x..

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
3/3/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Doug, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician

I'd like to check if your topstack ecu is still calibrated.

Please get in the vehicle and turn the key on, then try to use the auto-down drivers window (push it once firmly then release). Does the auto-down work, or does it stop moving as soon as you release the button?