Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Fuel pump ,t work
, not getting any fuel to injectors…

Customer Question
Fuel pump don,t work...

Fuel pump don,t work

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Not getting any fuel to injectors

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Maybe

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?

Just stoped running going down the road

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
2/22/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what year and model your Mitsubishi is as well as engine size. If you can post back with complete information we can work from there to help you determine the cause.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician