Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have no power on the crank sensor and no spark, The coils

Customer Question

I have no power on the crank sensor and no spark
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The coils are fine But no sparks in the spark plugs mitsubishi montero sport 2000
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

If you unplug the crank sensor and the cam sensor and measure against the battery negative post and each wire with the key on, what voltage do you have on each wire of both sensors?