Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find out how to where the pulley tensionor is…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find out...
I'm trying to find out how to where the pulley tensionor is on a 98 eclipse
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
2/14/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 2 years ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

the best is still on ?

and the power steering belt runs around the ac and the crank pulley correct ?

like this picture ?

The pulley are on right of engine I dnt know much about cars

ok using that picture i sent to loosen the belt you need to just loosen the center pulley nut A in the picture then you need to turn the B bolt which is screwed into the pulley sideways and turning B one way or the other will loosen or tighten that pulley against the belt

turn it until the pulley is far enough away from the belt to pop the belt off

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at justanswer

how are you making out ?