Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is also my radio only works few min. then just stops…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** my radio only works for a few min. then just stops playing 2003 galant

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Though it was a radio problem so I just put a new one in it does same thing plays for maybe a min.then just stop playing power still on has a infinity system

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mitsubishi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
1/17/2016
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Doug, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician

When you put the new radio in does it work right away or does it ask for a code and you have to push a combination of buttons to get it to work for a few minutes (circumventing a code)?