Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

My name is ***** ***** I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Galante if I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Doug my name is ***** ***** I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Galante if I turn the knob from heat to air the HEAT WILL NOT WORK IF I TURN IT BACK TO HEAT. THE FAN IS WORKING. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: OUT OF NOWHERE THE HEAT WILL COME ON IF ITS REALLY COLD
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put in a new thermostat two years ago. the heat did not come on right away
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

Can you provide your VIN please? There is a specific issue that affects certain Galants but I need to identify the exact build of your vehicle to determine if it is affected or not.