Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have a 2002 Mitsubishi galant the engine fuse under the

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Mitsubishi galant the engine fuse under the hood blows when I turn the ignition switch on if the car sits for a few hours it will start and run about two mins and the engine fuse under the hood will blow and will blow everytime u replace it unless u wait a few hours it will then start and run a couple mins thhen blow again and engine shut off
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

When the vehicle is blowing the fuse, it does so even with just the ignition turned on, or does it have to crank/start to blow it?

If it does so with even turning the ignition on, please unplug both ignition coils on the top of the engine and see if the fuse still blows.