Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have a Mitsubishi Endeavour 2004 and the turn signal

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi Endeavour 2004 and the turn signal lights and the power locking and the hazardous lights don't work. And the fuses are good. What can I do?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 2 years ago.

Have you checked the two fuses in the yellow "box" captive in the under hood fuse panel? These two are often overlooked since they are difficult to get to, but a failure here would cause your exact symptoms.
If you have not, grab the yellow box and pull up hard while wiggling fore/aft and it will pop loose and then you can use needle nose pliers to remove the fuses from it for inspection.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've tried that as well
Expert:  Doug replied 2 years ago.

Thanks.

Please take a test light and ground it then probe the metal tabs on the top of both of those two fuses, tell me how many tabs have power with the key off and how many with the key on.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I'll go get a test light brb
Expert:  Doug replied 2 years ago.

Thanks