Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a diamante es 2002 in perferct condicion but today

Customer Question

Hi...i have a diamante es 2002 in perferct condicion but today the air condition dont blow out like always....i openedthe huk and the hoses wew frezeen....how o can fix this please
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
There are more than one possible cause to ac lines freezing, so it will require some diagnostics and will REQUIRE a full set of ac manifold gages to check both low and high side pressures.
Possible causes include low refrigerant level, restriction in the expansion valve, faulty ac pressure switch that controls ac clutch cycling.
If you have the ac gages, I can go thru the testing for you. If not, then you would either need to buy a set or if not wanting to do that, a shop will need to do the testing for you
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.