Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30+ years practical experience in all types of repair and trouble shooting on Mitu's
2947720

I have a 2005 Endevor, water seeps into the driver side

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Endevor, water seeps into the driver side front with air conditioner is runing, how do I fix it
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. It involves a software update for the vehicle’s computer and has to be done by a dealer, I hate to have to say.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjr2arwb7useakw/Mitsu%20wet%20carpet.pdf?dl=0

.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks