Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mist. Endeavor: On a 2004 AWD Mist. Endeavor, we are searching…

Customer Question
On a 2004 AWD Mist...
On a 2004 AWD Mist. Endeavor, we are searching for the draining tube under the car and by the firewall and cannot find the tube. Will you please let us know where this tube is located so we can cut and add an extension or new tube if needed.
Is this tube going into the firewall maybe 5 inches above the drive shaft, is that the tube to cut?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/20/2015
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 3 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Hi, Ok, I have attached procedure for you with photos of location. It is on the driver side of the firewall just below where the brake lines are routed and inset in the crossmember Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks