Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I need the radio code 2001 spider vin #4A3AE85H91E053011

Customer Question

I need the radio code for my 2001 spider vin #4A3AE85H91E053011
Radio Ser#03259055B
Radio #Mr337276
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your patience. For serial number 03259055(B) your unlock code will be

2721

To input the code your radio MUST display "codE" when turned on. If the radio displays "oFF" from too many incorrect codes, you will need to turn the key on and radio on for about one hour to clear the message. When the display goes blank you can then turn the radio back on and "codE" will be restored.

With "codE" on the display, use preset buttons 1-4 to input the code as follows:
Preset 1 three times
Preset 2 eight times
Preset 3 three times
Preset 4 two times
When finished you should have 2721 on your display, you can then push the unlock button. The unlock button varies by radio but is always either CD, AMFM or TAPE. There is no penalty for pushing the wrong one as long as your code is displayed correctly so you can just push each one once. The radio will beep and turn on when it is pushed.