Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Outlander ES: While driving today the check engine

Customer Question
While driving today the check...
While driving today the check engine light appeared. Auto Zone used the machine and was unable to tell me wha code P1637 means on a Mitsubishi Outlander 2011. After they disconnected, the light was turned off. What could possibly be the issue?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mitsubishi
5/20/2015
Mitsubishi Mechanic: Doug, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician

That is a rather rare fault, being in relation to the power supply to the TCM (not usually an actual part failure of any sort).

Did anything noteworthy happen prior to the light coming on? For example a recent battery replacement, slow cranking on start up recently, maintenance/repairs made to the vehicle etc?
A recent change and fuel injection cleaning.
Thanks, ***** *****'t real close proximity to those events though... for example the light didn't come on while leaving from having the maintenance done?
Doug
Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician