AMD
AMD, Master Technician
Experience:  L1 Advanced Level Diagnostics Specialist
65953032

Mitsubishi Galant ES: I have a code po135 bank1 sensor1 would

I have a code po135 bank1 sensor1 would that be top left . and bank2 sensor1 is on top right facing the car .2004 gallant 2.4 liter

AMD :

Hello and thank you for trusting us with your Mitsubishi question, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

AMD :

Are you available to discuss your question at this time?

AMD :

I see that you are offline at this time, I will post my answer and you can view it at any time.

AMD :

The code that you have which is p0135 indicates an issue with bank 1 sensor 1 which is the sensor for cylinders 1 and 4 and it's an up stream or the sensor at the exhaust manifold not down stream or after the car. Refer to this picture to give you an idea of the locations of the sensors all 4 of them

AMD :

So bank 1 sensor one will be top right or towards the passenger side of the manifold. Bank 2 sensor one will be on the driver's side top of the exhaust manifold.

AMD :

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions for me today.

AMD :

A positive rating for my input would be greatly appreciated.

AMD :

Thank you for choosing justanswer.com

Customer:

thank u AMD

Hello and thank you for trusting us with your Mitsubishi question, My name is
AMD and I will be assisting you today.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions for me today.A positive rating for my input would be greatly appreciated.Thank you for choosing justanswer.com

Hello Donald,

I see that you are trying to replay to me. Could you try this format instead of the chat?