How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 15695
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to appeal a Western District Court decision. Appeal to

Customer Question

Need to appeal a Western District Court decision. Appeal to the 5th Circuit Court - Military Issues. I current reside in Midland, TX
JA: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?
Customer: Yes, current lawyer caseload may not permit the handling. So I want to search for a lawyer that will definitely be available
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Notice of appeal has been filed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would like for him/her to have some military knowledge or background. But is not necessary
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?