Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

FOR MILITARY LAWYER FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO IS NOT WELL. AND IS…

Customer Question
I AM LOOKING FOR...

I AM LOOKING FOR MILITARY LAWYER FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO IS NOT WELL . AND IS LIVING WITH ME. I AM STARTING TO HANDLE HER NEEDS BECAUSE SHE IS NOT WELL MENTALLY. SHE NEEDS A LAWYER .HER HUSBAND HAS FILED FOR DIVORCE AND HAS TOLD HER TO GET A LAWYER HE HAS 25 YRS. IN NAVY..WHO DO WE SEE...*******@GMAIL.COM.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

NO

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Military Law
5/31/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 20 days ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
MY DAUGHTER NEED A LAWYER HE TOLD HER TO GET ONE HE WANTS A DIVORCE JUST GIVE ME A NAME OF ONE TO SEE PREFERABLY SOMEONE CLOSE THE MECHANICSBURG PA. AREA THANK YOU
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
NO CALLS WE ARE NOT SPENDING ANYMORE MONEY

I still do not see a specific question...do you have a legal question?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
CANCEL MEMBERSHIP
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 17 days ago

You will need to contact customer service for this request. I wish you the best!