Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Can I speak to someone on the phone. Stateside. Calling as…

Customer Question
Can I speak to...

Can I speak to someone on the phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Calling as former spouse and disability benefits for handicapped child. I need to talk about child’s benefits and disability. Large amount of questions

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don’t know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Military Law
5/30/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?