Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

If my unit us slandering my name how can i handle it.

Customer Question
If my unit us...

If my unit us slandering my name sexual how can i handle it

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Louisiana NG

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I have and it hasnt dine anything but made thing worst i asked for everyrhing to be confidential but so how niw my whole unit kniws about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I believe thats all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Military Law
5/29/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. What do you mean by "slandering (your) name sexual"?