Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Husband died Feb 2016 from brain and lung cancer DIC denied.

Customer Question
Husband died Feb 2016...

Husband died Feb 2016 from brain and lung cancer DIC denied

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Husband retired 1991 stateside now

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

They said caused of death was not military related.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes as a military widow I am left with nothing. He was 100 %form ptsd

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
4/3/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma and your loss. But I do not understand your specific question. Why do you believe his death was caused by his service?