Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I was medical dischared with 30%, with 1 years of service,

Customer Question
I was medical dischared...

I was medical dischared with 30%, with 1 years of service, some of my paper work, has retirement on it. iam i considered. retired, and if so can i get military id.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No,but i get 50% from the va

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/30/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. What do you mean

some of my paper work, has retirement on it. iam i considered. retired,

what does that mean? You do not know if you were retired or separated...there is a difference?

as far as i know i was separated, it happen 60 years ago, not shure but some of my paper work said retired.

IF you were retired, you would have received retired pay every month...did that happen?

no ican not afford that expence, i think this is a money sceam
no i did not i am signing off

Then what is your question?

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

As for "money scam"...I am not sure I understand what you are claiming...I have worked on this site for 10 years now...it is NOT a scam...

i would like to cencle credid chargers iam not a happy cosermore

I wish you the best. You can contact customer service for a refund