Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I’m in fort bliss Texas. No they already found out I was…

Customer Question
I’m in fort bliss...

I’m in fort bliss Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No they already found out I was accused of something was in a holding cell was told to pack my bags was told to leave the barracks and clean all in one day they say everything is under investigation but no one talk to me she is also lying and finding more stories I believe to ruin my career I can’t go on leave to see my mom graduate nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I hunk that’s all I have more maybe to tell him once you connect us

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Military Law
3/29/2018
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?